Recent Job Postings
Marketing Intern or Marketing Coordinator
1270 Quarry Lane, Pleasanton, CA
Pleasanton, CA 94566
|Description: This position is ideal for someone that is interested in working for
a business that designs, manufactures, and ships printed maps.
In the position, the applicant will work with our marketing team to
expand our market.
In the role, the applicant will assist in preparing marketing
materials, videos, and
This role can expend into Social Media Marketing.
About GEOJANGO MAPS: we are an innovative mapping company that
produces small to
large scale wall maps for businesses, restaurants, hotels, and
customers across the USA. Purchasing a map is a happy sale for our
we like to make an exceptional experience for them.
Our products are used as educational, travel, and referencing
Education and the pursuit of knowledge is a core part of our
business. These are
key values that are also looking for in our team members.
|Requirements: The Production Assistant role applicant will assist
our operations staff with the following:
- Create and monitor marketing campaigns
- Engage with people on all of our social media channels
- Design fun, engaging, and informative content
- Coordinate advertising on social media channels
- Manage social media marketing including strategy and metrics
- Create and design content including graphics, typography, and
- Report weekly metrics on all channels
- Post content on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and
- Work with our Marketing team
- Assist in other areas of work as needed.
- Assist in Production area as needed.
- Organize production materials
- Prepare marketing materials for our products
- Assist in researching information for our maps and travel
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Experience with Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and
- Experience with SEO
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop for creating content
- Excellent organization skills
- Graphic Design skills
- Excellent communication skills – Has a good sense with creating a
happy and smart/sharp
- Good with writing, punctuation, grammar, and spelling
- Knowledge in animation and Videos is a plus.
- Obsessed with being an expert in your role
- Positive & ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Creative thinker and designer
- Problem solver (rather than a problem identifier)
- Commitment to expanding your skills and responsibilities. We would
like a candidate that
is eager to take on additional responsibility, has initiative and grows
with the company.
- Fast learner who is self-motivated and takes initiative to learn
- Team worker and helpful with co-workers
|Benefits: Compensation depends upon experience, demonstration of initiative in
education and social media skills and evidence of improving your
skills in a
previous position. |
|Special Instructions: PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1. REQUIRED Online Reference: Please provide a link to your LinkedIn
page and examples of your social media pages so we can learn more
2. Resume: Please provide resume in PDF format. (NO other format is
Begin A New Search