Recent Job Postings
Livermore Area Recreation and Park District
Under direction, performs a variety of duties involving the enforcement of land use laws and regulations and serves as a Peace Officer under the California Penal Code. Performs a variety of routine general maintenance for District parks and open space areas and facilities; ensures areas and facilities are available for use and consistently maintained in a safe and clean condition. Provides resources and information to patrons; and performs related work as required.
|Requirements: Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED, supplemented by two years or 60 units of college level coursework in natural sciences, recreation, law enforcement, or a related field;
• Two years of relevant experience in park enforcement.
• Any combination of training, education, and experience that would provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
|Benefits: District pays up to:
$1600 per month towards medical plan
$100 per month towards dental plan
$750 annually towards vision & hearing plan
Life Insurance- 1.5x your salary up to $200,000.
Long-term and Short-term Disability
Guaranteed 2% District contribution to 457(b) and up to a 4% match.
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Thirteen paid holidays
Vacation leave, sick leave, and two floating holidays
*Benefits are subject to change.
** This is a non-pensioned position
|Salary: $32.46 to $39.45 per hour |
|Special Instructions: APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Please submit a District application, cover letter, and resume online at https://www.calopps.org/livermore-area-recreation-and-park-district. Applicants who do not submit all required documents may not be considered.
The recruitment schedule outlined below is tentative and subject to change:
• Panel Interview: Thursday, February 13, 2020.
• Final Interview: Thursday, February 20, 2020.
|You may apply for this job online at: at https://www.calopps.org/livermore-area-recreation-and-park-district|
Begin A New Search