Recent Job Postings
Parking Attendant (10+ Positions Available)
Alameda County Fair
4501 Pleasanton Ave.
Pleasanton, CA 94566
|Description: This is an On Call, non-exempt position. The Parking Attendant
position coordinates and monitors parking within the control of the
Alameda County Fairgrounds. The Parking Attendant ensures the safe
use of the parking facilities while maintaining excellent customer
service. This position reports to the Parking Supervisor.
• Providing excellent guest service
• Properly directing parking traffic flow
• Ushering vehicles into parking designated slots
• Ensuring the safe use of the parking facilities
• Assisting with the installation and removal of signs,
barricades and delineators
• Troubleshooting any customer service issues.
• Communicating any incidents, personnel, or customer service
issues to supervisor in a timely manner
• This position does not have cash handling responsibilities
|Requirements: • Positive attitude
• Exceptional communications and customer service skills
• Must be able to work nights and weekends
• Ability to work outside for extended periods of time
• Must be willing and prepared to work in all weather
• Flexible schedule
• Ability to stand 75% or more of shift
|Benefits: Looking for a flexible job that allows you to be outside? The
Alameda County Fairgrounds has On Call hours available in our
Parking Department. Come join the fun and spend your worktime
outside among our 267 park-like acres.
The Alameda County Fair Association is a non-profit organization
that manages the Alameda County Fairgrounds with over 3 million
people in attendance at over 300 events held each year. Home to the
Annual Alameda County Fair and public and private events including
large consumer and trade shows, festivals, corporate events,
concerts, graduations, picnics, weddings and other social events.
Alameda County Fair Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
encourages all qualified persons to apply.
|Salary: $13.50 per hour |
|Special Instructions: Please complete the employment application on our website. |
|You may apply for this job online at: https://alamedacountyfair.com/employment/|
Begin A New Search