Recent Job Postings
Administrative Assistant / Graphic Design
Pleasanton, CA 94566
|Description: GeoJango Maps is looking for a responsible, motivated Administrative
Assistant who is well organized and creative.
In this position, the main responsibility will be logging orders,
ensuring the order can be fulfilled as requested by the customer,
and providing customer service. Many of our orders are custom
therefor attention to detail is important.
About GEOJANGO MAPS: we are an innovative mapping company that
produces small to large scale wall maps for businesses, restaurants,
hotels, and residential customers across the USA. Purchasing a map
is a happy sale for our customers and we like to make an exceptional
experience for them.
Our products are used as educational, travel, and referencing
material. Education and the pursuit of knowledge is a core part of
our business. These are key values that are also looking for in our
- Log and document all orders from a variety of merchant
- Work with online platforms including Amazon, Etsy, Shopify,
and other eCommerce/Merchant sites.
- Communicate with our customers and provide an excellent
experience for them.
- Provide Graphic Design work/ Typography for our maps.
- Design characters including animals, sea life, and other
- Provide creative design work for our videos
- Provide create design for our marketing and advertising
- Manage and care for the inserts that go with our products.
- Assist in packaging our products when needed (when all hands
- Inventory Management – perform and document inventory.
- Assist in updating and optimizing product listings.
- Assist our Marketing Team with projects and initiatives.
- Assist in other areas as needed.
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent computer skills – knows how to use spreadsheets well.
- Excellent communication skills – Has a good sense with creating
happy and smart/sharp vibe.
- Good with writing, punctuation, grammar, and spelling.
- Knowledge of Google Suite or Microsoft Word/Excel is essential.
- Experience with Amazon, Etsy, Walmart, and other eCommerce sites
- This position will coordinate supplies that are delivered to our
studio including print collateral. Must be able to lift up to 25
- Positive & ‘Can Do’ attitude and identifies realistic goals.
- Problem solver (rather than a problem identifier)
- Commitment to expanding your skills and responsibilities.
- Eager to take on additional responsibility, has initiative and
with the company.
- Fast learner who is self-motivated and takes initiative to learn
- Team worker and helpful with co-workers.
|Benefits: We value teamwork, a fun environment, education, and a commitment to
make our company the best it can be.
Dental Health Allowance, Vacation, Sick Time
We would like to coordinate a schedule with you to determine the
This position is for 20-30 hours a week in our map studio.
Essential time: Mon-Friday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The position does require a commitment of working additional hours
during peak times of the year and when assisting the staff when
other members are on travel or leave.
Additional hours can be arranged for taking on additional
or Graphic Design work (if experienced.)
If experienced in Graphic Design, please provide a portfolio and
your skills in Photoshop and Illustrator.
We are moving to a new location! Our new office is located in
Pleasanton (in an office park near Stanley & Valley Avenue).
Compensation depends upon experience, demonstration of initiative in
education and improving your skills in a previous position.
|Salary: $17.00 to $21.00 per hour |
|Special Instructions: Please provide an informal paragraph about yourself and resume
Include a URL of your graphic design work
Contact: Debbie Dennison at email@example.com
Begin A New Search