Recent Job Postings
Front Desk Receptionist
Alameda County Fair
4501 Pleasanton Ave.
Pleasanton, CA 94566
|Description: POSITION: Front Desk Receptionist
DATE OPEN: September 20, 2019
DATE CLOSED: When filled
This position is a non-exempt, part time position. The normal work
week for this position is Monday through Friday; regular work
hours are 12PM to 4PM daily with availability to work full time
during our annual fair and occasionally as needed for coverage.
The Front Desk Receptionist is the first contact for all phone and
walk-in customers. This position provides support to the
Administration office. Must be flexible if extra hours or
coverage is needed.
• Answering phone calls
• Sorting and distributing mail, faxes, e-mails and packages
• Monitoring and maintaining office equipment
• Maintaining and ordering office and kitchen supplies
• Coordinating package receipts and shipments
• Assisting Administrative office staff with special
The Alameda County Fair Association is a non-profit organization
managing the Alameda County Fairgrounds with nearly 300 events
held each year. Home to the Annual Alameda County Fair and public
and private events including large consumer and trade shows,
festivals, corporate events, concerts, graduations, picnics,
weddings and other social events.
Alameda County Fair Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and encourages all qualified persons to apply.
Please submit your resume
• Excellent customer service skills both in person and over
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven administrative and analytical skills
• Proficient in MS Office including Excel and demonstrated
ability to learn new software programs
• Ability to working independently and on a team
• Confidential with a professional attitude |
|Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 per hour |
|Special Instructions: Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org |
Begin A New Search