Recent Job Postings
Hotel Front Office Supervisor/Manager
Residence Inn Livermore
1000 Airway Blvd
Livermore, CA 94551
|Description: Residence Inn Livermore-Pleasanton has an opening for a Front Office Supervisor/Manager for our extended stay hotel.
The Ideal candidate will have excellent customer service, Interpersonal Skills, and able to work independently and the ability to multi task. This hotel has an excellent work environment and great team members. The position is a permanent position must be avail on any day.
Job Summary: Manages all duties of the front desk operation, including reservations and guest
services. Responsible for staff training, inter-department communications, and staff scheduling.
Maximizes revenue through cost control and proper front desk techniques.
· Hires, trains, and disciplines staff. Determines work procedures and prepares work schedules
to ensure the smooth operation of the front desk.
· Empowers front desk staff to successfully handle guest needs, special requests, and
complaints. Ensures all guest service issues are resolved prior to guests leaving the property.
· Trains front desk staff on proper revenue management procedures, including successful selling
techniques, current specials and/or promotions, and rate structures.
· Strives to be innovative in new programs designed to eliminate waste and increase productivity.
· Performs administrative and financial duties such as daily reports, credit card reversals, bank
deposits, accounts receivables, rooming lists, and office supply inventory.
· Manages departmental expenses within budgeted guidelines.
· Performs other duties as assigned. |
|Requirements: · Complete understanding of front office operations. Previous experience in hospitality management preferred.
· Superior customer service and public relations skills.
· Excellent organization and time management skills.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers, co-workers, and managers.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
|Benefits: Salaried position with medical/dental/vision benefits after 90 days of employment. Paid time off after 1 year of continuous employment. |
|Special Instructions: Email resume to: Nicole.Ambrose@marriott.com for consideration. |
Begin A New Search