Recent Job Postings
BOARD TREASURER (Volunteer) - Senior Support Program of the Tri-Valley
Senior Support Program of The Tri-Valley
5353 Sunol Blvd
Pleasanton, CA 94566
|Description: The Senior Support Program of the Tri-Valley Treasurer shall cause regular books of account to be kept, and shall render to the Board of Directors, from time to time as may be required, an account of the financial condition of the agency, shall deliver an annual report at the annual meeting, and shall perform all other duties properly required of the Treasurer by the Board of Directors. |
1. Financial knowledge of the organization.
2. Personal commitment to devote the time necessary to perform the responsibilities of Treasurer (i.e. 3-5 hours monthly).
3. Understanding of financial accounting for nonprofit organizations.
1. Serves as Chair of the Finance Committee.
2. Manages, with the Finance Committee, the Board’s review of, and action related to, the Board’s financial responsibilities.
3. Works with the Executive Director and accountant to ensure that appropriate financial reports are made available to the Board on a timely basis.
4. Assists the Executive Director and accountant in preparing the annual budget and presenting the budget to the Board for approval.
5. Works with the Finance Committee and the Executive Director to develop Fiscal Policies for recommendation to the Board to ensure the financial integrity and sustainability of the organization.
6. Works with the Finance Committee and the Executive Director to develop long-term financial strategies.
7. Keeps currently informed of legal, regulatory and sector developments relating to the Board’s financial responsibilities.
8. Works with SSPTV accountant and contract auditor to provide annual agency audit.
9. Work with other board members on fundraising activities for the agency.
|Benefits: Volunteer position. Help provide much needed support and service programs for seniors in the Tri-Valley area. |
|Special Instructions: Please contact Robert Taylor at 925 931-5394 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
|You may apply for this job online at: www.ssptv.org|
Begin A New Search