Recent Job Postings
Part Time Front Desk Associate
The Rose Hotel
807 Main St
Pleasanton, CA 94566
|Description: Come and join our small family at THE ROSE HOTEL, PLEASANTON. We are
a small boutique style hotel located in Downtown Pleasanton. We are
looking to fill in part time Front Desk Associate. |
|Requirements: FRONT DESK ASSOCIATES' RESPONSIBILITIES (BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
Shift Hours 7 am till 3 pm (Saturday, Sunday)
• Answer the phones and assist all guests in sincere and courteous manner
• Registers and processes guest promptly upon arrival and departure
• Performs all guest accounting functions according to established hotel
operating procedures to ensure all guest and house accounts are complete and
• Demonstrates the use of sales techniques to effectively sell the rooms,
maximizing occupancy and average rate.
• Acts as manager on duty in the absence of the general manager.
• Understands and applies all hotel safety and security procedures to maintain a
secure and safe environment for employees and guests.
• Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or
unusual matters of significance coming to his/her attention so prompt corrective
action could be taken.
• Performs other duties are requested or required.
FRONT DESK ASSOCIATES' QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to quickly learn front desk technical procedures such as: check-in,
check-out, selling skills, computer operation, telephone operations, etc.
• Ability to operate computer or cash register to handle monetary transactions
and give correct change
• Ability to work well on multiple tasks at the same time
• Ability to cooperate with and support others
• Ability to observe reacts quickly and adjust to different guest situations.
• Ability to cope with stress, showing self-control during excitement
• Ability for strong organizational skills and strong detail orientation
• Ability to physical manipulate equipment such as: cash register, computer,
credit card machines, telephone console/switchboard, calculator, etc.
• Grooming must meet property standards. |
|Benefits: None for part time |
|Salary: $14.00 to $14.50 per hour |
|Special Instructions: Please come and fill out the application at The Rose Hotel or send
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org |
Begin A New Search