Recent Job Postings
Service Specialist- Member Contact Center
1st United Credit Union
|Description: At 1st United Credit Union, we are committed to improving the quality of
life for our members and communities we serve across the East Bay and Tri-
Valley areas. 1st United Credit Union was also recognized as a winner of
the 2018 Bay Area Best Places to Work, an awards program presented by the
San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
Primarily provides accurate, courteous, friendly, timely, and professional
service to all members and potential members, with a focus on service.
Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sell services to members.
Follows telephone etiquette/protocol. Answers calls immediately with
minimal transfers. Resolves all member problems on a first call, or chat
resolution basis. Candidates must have a thorough knowledge of all credit
union policies, procedures, products and services. Spanish speaking is a
plus. Must be able to work Saturday hours.
- Answer Incoming calls and chats to determine the needs of the caller and
verify the callerís identity. Determine how to provide direct assistance.
- Perform service functions for customers (i.e., transfer funds between
accounts, loan payments, close and reorder debit cards)
- Supports and models exceptional service through the phone, chat, and
emails both to internal and external members consistently.
- Process credit card payments
- Consistently educates members about our self-serve options Mobile -- - -
- Banking, Mobile Deposits & Payments, Fraud Text Alerts, Online Banking,
Bill Pay, Automated Phone System, Balance Alerts, etc.
- Identify products/services that might be beneficial to members and
provide them with information about products/services that would provide
- Assist other departments and branches with transactions as needed
- May assist with Remote Teller (ITM) banking transactions to ensure full
coverage during business hours
- Assure members needs are addressed in a polite and friendly manner
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations |
- Good listening, computer, and telephone skills; able to make decisions
with minimum information.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal a must.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Easily adapts new technology and the ability to share it with members in
order to improve their financial lives.
- Aptitude to quickly learn products and services and new applications.
- At least 6 months related experience.
- Detail oriented, must be good with names and numbers
- 2-3 years branch teller experience preferred
- Previous Call Center experience preferred |
|Special Instructions: Click to Apply:
|You may apply for this job online at: https://1stuscu.preview.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/8df8151a-0ede-a457-940e-f2f141d60a91/apply?source=883733-CS-28978|
|Contact: ||1st United Credit Union|
Begin A New Search