Recent Job Postings
WEEKEND FRONT DESK CLERK
The Rose Hotel
807 Main St
Pleasanton, CA 94566
|Description: Description: Come and join our small family at THE ROSE HOTEL,
PLEASANTON. We are a small hotel located in Downtown Pleasanton.
We are looking to fill in weekend (Saturday & Sunday) positions.
This is part time positions.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CAN'T WORK FOLLOWING DAYS AND HOURS
Shift hours are 7 am till 3 pm
• Answer the phones and assist all guests in sincere and
• Registers and processes guest promptly upon arrival and
• Performs all guest accounting functions according to
established hotel operating procedures to ensure all guest and
house accounts are complete and accurate.
• Demonstrates the use of sales techniques to effectively
sell the rooms, maximizing occupancy and average rate.
• Acts as manager on duty in the absence of the general
• Understands and applies all hotel safety and security
procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for employees
• Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of
all problems or unusual matters of significance coming to his/her
attention so prompt corrective action could be taken.
• Performs other duties are requested or required.
• Ability to quickly learn front desk technical procedures
such as: check-in, check-out, selling skills, computer operation,
telephone operations, etc.
• Ability to operate computer or cash register to handle
monetary transactions and give correct change
• Ability to work well on multiple tasks at the same time
• Ability to cooperate with and support others
• Ability to observe reacts quickly and adjust to different
• Ability to cope with stress, showing self-control during
• Ability for strong organizational skills and strong detail
• Ability to physical manipulate equipment such as: cash
register, computer, credit card machines, telephone
console/switchboard, calculator, etc.
• Grooming must meet property standards. |
|Salary: $13.00 to $13.50 per hour |
|Special Instructions: Please send your resume to email@example.com |
Begin A New Search