Recent Job Postings
Livermore Area Recreation and Park District
|Description: We invite applications for the position of:
PROGRAM LEADER- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
The mission of the Livermore Area Recreation and Park District is to provide the people of the Livermore area with outstanding recreation programs and a system of parks, trails, recreation areas and facilities that promote enjoyment, lifelong learning and healthy active lifestyles.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Anticipated Start Date: To be determined
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 2:00pm-6:00pm Wednesday 1:30pm-6:00pm including occasional a.m. shifts from 7:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
The Livermore Area Recreation and Park District is currently recruiting for Program Leaders to assist in providing child development education services to elementary school aged children enrolled in the Extended Student Services (ESS) Program.
Please submit a District application and resume online at http://www.larpd.org. Applicants who do not submit all required documents may not be considered.
Based upon on all submitted materials, the applicants presenting the best job-related qualifications will be invited to proceed in the recruitment process.
Under immediate supervision, performs routine support duties for child development services in Youth Services programs; assists children in activities; and performs related work as required.
|Requirements: Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED, or currently enrolled in child development Regional Occupational Program (ROP).
• Experience working with children in a childcare or educational setting is desirable.
• Child development services, operations, and activities.
• Modern office practices, methods, computer equipment, and applications related to the work.
• Principles and practices for providing high level of customer service
• Learn policies, rules, regulations, operations, services, and activities related to assigned activities.
• Assist in maintaining the safety of program activities and participants.
• Maintain facilities and equipment in a clean, safe, and secure manner.
• Perform work as directed in an efficient, effective, safe, and timely manner.
• Make basic mathematic calculations with speed and accuracy.
• Demonstrate strong customer service skills, and establish, maintain, and foster positive and effective working relationships.
• Use English effectively to communicate in person, over the telephone, and in writing.
Licenses and Certifications:
• Completion of American Red Cross First Aid, CPR, and AED training within six months of hire and maintained throughout employment.
• Department of Justice fingerprint clearance.
• Medical exam, legally mandated immunizations, tuberculosis, and drug testing clearance.
|Salary: $12.03 to $14.79 per hour |
|Special Instructions: Please apply online at:http://www.larpd.org/employment/employment.html |
|You may apply for this job online at: http://www.larpd.org/employment/employment.html|
Begin A New Search