Recent Job Postings
Customer Service Representative
Ms. Carita, Inc.
2159 Research Drive
Livermore, CA 94550
|Description: Label and Graphics Company Seeking Inside Customer Service
Representative (CSR) Knowledge of Flexography, Screen Print and
Digital Imaging is Essential. Process and Systems Experience and
Good Communication Skills Required. Livermore, CA based Company,
Great Culture, and Benefits, Immediate Openings
Responsible for planning and developing short and long term
strategies for all aspects of service, as well as to oversee daily
operations. Acts as a liaison between customer, production and
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinate production, manufacturing and distribution of
client material with all departments to ensure total client
2. Coordinate ”pre-sale” development with sales department to
include pricing, availability, configuration, profitability, and
3. Fill out and complete pre-production order specification
form, detailing parameters of job.
4. Maintain ongoing contact with clients to receive feedback
regarding all aspects of work flow such as shipment dates, special
needs, product updates, feasible improvements and problems.
5. Perform all customer service duties to include but not
limited to answering customer inquiries regarding account status,
product information, and price information.
6. Communicates purchase order confirmation to appropriate
7. Maintain daily update of production schedule, noting any
8. Receive and respond to inquiries from customers and sales
staff regarding technical procedures
9. Apply knowledge of the company's physical plant to best
meet client needs.
10. Create and maintain customer files with appropriate
11. Oversee the process of returned parcels as required.
12. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Oral Communication Skills
|Requirements: Physical Requirements:
The Customer Service Representative may exert up to 10 pounds of
force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move
objects. This position may require sitting for long periods of
time, but will frequently be moving about the office. Will need to
position oneself for filing. Must be able to communicate
information effectively with internal and external customers.
Reading and analysis of data is required. Reasonable
accommodations can be made if necessary.
Prior customer service experience required.
|Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 k, FSA. |
|Special Instructions: Reply with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include Customer Service Representative Candidate in the
subject line. |
|You may apply for this job online at: https://www.mscarita.com/|
Begin A New Search