Recent Job Postings
WEEKEND FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE-The Rose Hotel
The Rose Hotel
807 MAIN ST
Pleasanton, CA 94566
|Description: Shift Hours 7 am till 3 pm
• Answer the phones and assist all guests in sincere and courteous
• Registers and processes guest promptly upon arrival and
• Performs all guest accounting functions according to established
hotel operating procedures to ensure all guest and house accounts
are complete and accurate.
• Demonstrates the use of sales techniques to effectively sell the
rooms, maximizing occupancy and average rate.
• Acts as manager on duty in the absence of the general manager.
• Understands and applies all hotel safety and security procedures
to maintain a secure and safe environment for employees and
• Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all
problems or unusual matters of significance coming to his/her
attention so prompt corrective action could be taken.
• Performs other duties are requested or required.
|Requirements: WEEKEND FRONT DESK ASSOCIATES' QUIALIFICATION
• Ability to quickly learn front desk technical procedures such
as: check-in, check-out, selling skills, computer operation,
telephone operations, etc.
• Ability to operate computer or cash register to handle monetary
transactions and give correct change
• Ability to work well on multiple tasks at the same time
• Ability to cooperate with and support others
• Ability to observe reacts quickly and adjust to different guest
• Ability to cope with stress, showing self-control during
• Ability for strong organizational skills and strong detail
• Ability to physical manipulate equipment such as: cash register,
computer, credit card machines, telephone console/switchboard,
• Grooming must meet property standards.
|Salary: $12.75 to $13.00 per hour |
|Special Instructions: Please email your resume to email@example.com or come to the
hotel to apply. |
Begin A New Search